Re: Village Voice on microfilm? Fearer, Kathleen E (EED) 26 Sep 2011 16:36 UTC

I also heard that NewsBank acquired the rights to film the Anchorage Daily News, which through 2011 was filmed by ProQuest.

Katie Fearer
Public Services Librarian
Alaska State Library
P.O. Box 110571
Juneau, AK 99811-0571
907-465-2988
kathleen.fearer@alaska.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Pennington, Buddy D.
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 10:44 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Village Voice on microfilm?

I wonder if it is NewsBank. We had the same experience for the Kansas City Star. I called NewsBank and they indicated that they are working on contracts for 2012 microfilm rights.

Buddy Pennington
Director of Collections and Access Management
University of Missouri - Kansas City
800 East 51st Street
Kansas City, MO  64110
816-235-1548