Re: Increased costs for Sage ejournal collection Jill Emery 14 Sep 2011 15:08 UTC

Hi Mark,

It's really critical for the license agreement to allow an "opt out" clause when there is a significant change in content. you can ask for a revision to the agreement if this is not currently in it. That said, get on the phone to your representative from Sage and let them know you'll be unable to renew given the large price increase. More than likely, they'll find a way to work with you.

Cordially,

Jill Emery

Sent from my iPad