Re: All eJournals titles in EZproxy? Michael Edwards 18 Oct 2011 17:16 UTC

Ebsco supplies (or at least they used to supply) a file that you place
on your EZProxy server.  This file contains the EZProxy settings for all
the journals that they provide so that you only have to place an
"include" reference in your "databases" file and don't have to worry
about each and every journal setting.  Talk to your sales rep.

-Michael

--

Michael A. Edwards
Technical Services Librarian

One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.
-- Robert Heinlein

The large print giveth and the small print taketh away.
-- Tom Waits

I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking.
Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too.
-- Katharine Hepburn