Re: New record for Mode of Access change? Steven C Shadle 13 Dec 2011 22:04 UTC

Under current practice, a change of format (or distribution) of an online serial is not considered a major change.  If all issues (including those previously issued as PDFs) are available now through Serials Solutions, I'd be tempted to not note the previous distribution method as it doesn't help with anyone trying to now obtain the content.

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian         shadle@u.washington.edu
NASIG President
University of Washington Libraries              Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                            Fax: (206) 543-0854