Re: New York Times question - need help van Sickle, Jennifer 14 Dec 2011 18:19 UTC

Hi Beverly,

Are you paying for an online subscription?  I didn't think the NYT was offering direct site licenses yet.

--Jennifer

Jennifer L. van Sickle M.L.S.
Serials Librarian & Sciences Coordinator
Trinity College Library
300 Summit St.
Hartford, CT USA 06106

860-297-2250 phone

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Butler, Beverly
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 6:23 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] New York Times question - need help

Our library subscribes to New York Times.  We receive a print subscription, but now find the terms of our online access has changed.
As we understand, we will be charged if more than 15 people access online articles per month.

Is anyone else dealing with this issue?  What resolution have you found, if any?  Or am I completely misunderstanding what NY Times is now doing?

Beverly Butler
California State Library
Acquisitions/Serials
bbutler@library.ca.gov