Re: URLs for Gale series?? Linda Wobbe 09 Jan 2012 03:55 UTC

We have been able to use Gale's InfoMark feature to successfully link to
series titles.  Here's an example of our link to the title you mention:
http://find.galegroup.com/gvrl/infomark.do?type=aboutBook&prodId=GVRL&eisbn=9781558627680&version=1.0&userGroupName=[ourusername]&source=gale

...Linda

Linda Wobbe/ Head, Collection Management/ Saint Mary's College Library/
PO Box 4290/ 1928 Saint Mary's Road/ Moraga, CA 94575-4290/
ph(925)631-4232; fx(925)376-6097