Re: vendor question Judith Koveleskie 23 Jan 2012 20:14 UTC

Ditto.   If you are planning a change look at all the services
provided including relationship of print and online subscriptions.

Judith A. Koveleskie, MLIS, MA
Periodicals Librarian
Seton Hill University
Reeves Memorial Library
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601-1548
kovelesk@setonhill.edu
724-838-7828
This document may contain confidential information and is intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If you received it in error,
please contact the sender at once and destroy the document. The
document may contain information subject to restrictions of the Family
Educational Rights and Privacy and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Acts. Such
information may not be disclosed or used in any fashion outside the
scope of the service for which you are receiving the information.