Re: Recycling bound JSTOR volumes? Williams, Mary 02 Mar 2012 17:10 UTC

We use American Book Exchange in Mississippi.  I know it's a long way, but they have gone as far as Texas for materials.    Call them at 800-453-7954.

Good luck!!

Mary

Mary Williams (mwill108@uthsc.edu)
Serials Librarian
Room 250
Library and Biocommunications Center
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
877 Madison Avenue, Room 250
Memphis, TN 38163

Phone: (901) 448-5154
FAX: (901) 448-5402

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Barbara Weir
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 10:11 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Recycling bound JSTOR volumes?

We're looking for a recycling company that can dispose of our unwanted,
bound JSTOR print volumes.   Does anyone have suggestions for companies
in the Philadelphia area (or even farther away) which might be able to do the job?  We prefer not to just throw these in the dumpster, but haven't had much luck so far finding a company to take these away.

Thanks for any ideas you have.

Barb Weir

--
Barbara Weir
Associate Librarian for Technical Services and