UPDATE: Contact for Highwire to Silverchair Rothbaum, Ellen 14 Aug 2012 20:11 UTC

I received a response from Kate Nikkel, whose contact information is below.

KATE NIKKEL / DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
SILVERCHAIR INFORMATION SYSTEMS

www.silverchair.com
katen@silverchair.com
+1 630 806 5827

She also had this response to my query:

In regard to your question, we understand the need to aggregate cross-publisher usage statistics and will shortly be supporting the SUSHI Protocol standard so you can do that. Thanks for your patience while we complete the work on this. I will be sure to post notice on MEDLIB the moment it is ready.

Regards,

Ellen Rothbaum, MS, AHIP
Assistant Director
Daniel Carroll Payson Medical Library