New York Times Magazine (4 messages) SERIALST Moderator 04 Oct 2012 17:58 UTC

4 messages, 105 lines:
  Re: New York Times Magazine

(1)-----------------------
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 16:38:19 +0000
From: "Bennett, Karla" <KBennett@wichita.gov>
Subject: RE: [SERIALST] New York Times Magazine

We've been receiving them regularly, last one received was September 23,
2012.If June was your renewal time, you might make sure your renewed
subscription included the magazine.

Karla Bennett
Wichita Public Library
223 S Main
Wichita, KS 67202

p: 316-261-8582
f: 316-262-4540

Whenever books are burned men also in the end are burned. -Heinrich Heine, poet,
journalist, and essayist (1797-1856)

Currently reading: Gone Girl, Oranges and Sunshine, Frozen Heat

On Thursday, October 04, 2012 11:30 AM Sally Smith wrote:

Hello,
We have received the New York Times Magazine issued as a section of the Sunday
New York Times weekly for many years. However since June we have received very
few issues. Has anyone else experienced this lapse in service?

Thanks,
Sally

Sally Smith
Bethel University Library/Serials Dept.
3900 Bethel Drive, St. Paul, MN 55112
Phone: 651-635-8544   Fax: 651-635-1979
http://library.bethel.edu

(2)----------------------
Date:	Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11:41:18 -0500
From:	"O'Brien, Pamela" <Pamela.O'Brien@stjude.org>
Subject:	RE: [SERIALST] New York Times Magazine

No problems here.

Pamela L. O'Brien
Library Assistant
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Biomedical Library
262 Danny Thomas Place
Memphis, TN 38105
901-595-3389

(3)-----------------------
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 16:49:34 +0000
From: "Evans, Christopher" <christopher_evans@ontla.ola.org>

We are getting the NYT magazine with each issue of the Sunday NYT.  There has
been no problems with our service.

Christopher Evans
Collections/Acquisitions Technician
Library Collection Management
Legislative Library of Ontario
Room 3330, Whitney Block
99 Wellesley Street West
Toronto ON M7A 1A9
Tel: 416-314-8499
Fax: 416-314-8541
christopher_evans@ontla.ola.org

(4)----------------------
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12:56:35 -0400
From: Johanna Riordan <jriordan@haverford.edu>

Hi Sally,

Our circulation staff put the Times out over the weekend (I put out the Times
M-F), so I have no way of knowing if we never got the Magazine section, or if it
walked off after getting here, but yes, for the last few months we've had the
rest of the paper but not the Magazine section more Sundays than not.

Johanna

--
Johanna L. Riordan
Electronic Resources Librarian

* You are subscribed to the SERIALST listserv (Serials in Libraries discussion forum)
* For additional information, see  the SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines <http://www.uvm.edu/~bmaclenn/serialst.html>