Re: Digest of education statistics, web-only since 2004? Guy Vernon Frost 05 Nov 2012 23:30 UTC

Steve is right, it is still alive. The 2010 came out July 2011. The 2011
issue, however, is long overdue.

Guy Frost, B.M.E., M.M.E., M.L.S., Ed.S
Catalog Librarian/Facilitator of Technical Processing
Associate Professor of Library Science
Odum Library, Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA 31698-0150  Depository 0125
229-259-5060 ; FAX 229-333-5862
gfrost@valdosta.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Steven C Shadle
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 1:37 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Digest of education statistics, web-only since 2004?

Hey Pat -- Don't know where you got the information about print no longer
being published, but we have a 2010 print issue processed through depository
that's sitting in our gov pubs collection.  If you want, I can go
downtstairs and pull the issue.  --Steve

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian         shadle@u.washington.edu
NASIG Past-President
University of Washington Libraries              Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                            Fax: (206) 543-0854

On Mon, 5 Nov 2012, FOGLER, PATRICIA A GS-11 USAF AETC AUL/LTSC wrote:

> I've been asked to add the link for the above title to the print record.
In looking at it, it appears that the title has been web-only since 2003.
I'm just back from a week's leave & trying to find my documentation for
closing out a print record with the appropriate notes. I can do that in my
catalog but I wonder whether someone could do that for the OCLC record
(#03133477) that has 1764 holdings & an ELvL that I don't think I can touch.

> Which then makes me wonder whether I'm looking to close something out that
should remain open??

> I'm downloading the online record for our catalog, but thought that it
would be good for this continuing resources record to be closed out.
> Thanks.
>
> //SIGNED//
> Patricia Fogler
> Chief, Cataloging Section  (AUL/LTSC)
> Muir S. Fairchild Research Information Center
> DSN 493-2135   Comm (334) 953-2135

* You are subscribed to the SERIALST listserv (Serials in Libraries
discussion forum)
* For additional information, see  the SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage
Guidelines <http://www.uvm.edu/~bmaclenn/serialst.html>