Re: comparing link resolvers Magaly Bascones 20 Nov 2012 08:52 UTC

Hi, I am in the results too. Thank you

Magaly Bascones
Data Manager
JISC Collections

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] on behalf of Michele Pope [mpope@LOYNO.EDU]
Sent: 19 November 2012 19:49
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] comparing link resolvers

I am interested in results

Michele Pope
Serials/Government Documents Librarian
Loyola University Law Library
7214 St. Charles Avenue
Campus Box 903
New Orleans, LA 70118
T(504) 861-5546
F(504) 861-5895

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Diane Westerfield
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 10:53 AM
To: SERIALST@list.uvm.edu
Subject: [SERIALST] comparing link resolvers

Hi folks,

I am very interested in hearing what you have to say about your current link resolver (SFX, Serials Solutions, etc.) and any previous ones you may have used.  Please reply off list with as much detail as you like. Rants welcome. I will keep results anonymous.  I can share overall results with the list if people are interested.

I’d also love to hear about your work flows for maintaining link resolver data, and for importing holdings data from the link resolver to the catalog and vice versa (having print serial holdings in the link resolver).

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield@coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield@coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661
(719) 389-6082 (fax)

* You are subscribed to the SERIALST listserv (Serials in Libraries discussion forum)
* For additional information, see SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines<http://www.uvm.edu/~bmaclenn/serialst.html>.

* You are subscribed to the SERIALST listserv (Serials in Libraries discussion forum)
* For additional information, see  the SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines <http://www.uvm.edu/~bmaclenn/serialst.html>