Looking for mentor in serials cataloging Aniko Pinter (01 Sep 2013 20:43 UTC)
Re: Looking for mentor in serials cataloging Steven C Shadle (03 Sep 2013 16:08 UTC)

Re: Looking for mentor in serials cataloging Steven C Shadle 03 Sep 2013 16:08 UTC

Hello Aniko,

What is it specifically you are looking for?  I do not have EOS.Web experience (the only library systems I have worked on have been Innovative Millennium and ExLibris Alma as well as OCLC Connexion).  You can google me to see my background.

I noticed that Charleston School of Law appears to be an EOS client <http://www.eosintl.com/resource-center/case-studies/>.  You might consider identifying the cataloger there and see if they can help you.

Good luck!  --Steve

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian            shadle@u.washington.edu
Box 352900 - University of Washington Libraries
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                             Phone: (206) 685-3983

* Have questions or need help? Contact: SERIALST-REQUEST@LIST.UVM.EDU