Confusion Over India Today Barbara Pope (17 Jun 2014 14:49 UTC)
Re: Confusion Over India Today Laura Secord (17 Jun 2014 14:56 UTC)
Re: Confusion Over India Today Mullin, Amy (17 Jun 2014 14:57 UTC)
Re: Confusion Over India Today McCawley, Christina (17 Jun 2014 16:39 UTC)

Re: Confusion Over India Today Laura Secord 17 Jun 2014 14:56 UTC

We receive a letter that stated:  "We are discontinuing the print
edition of India Today International.  The last print issue will be
April 7, 2014.  We will be extending your current subscription by 12
issues of the India Today Digital Magazine."  "We can offer the
domestic edition of India Today for the remaining part of your
subscription."

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Barbara Pope <bpope@pittstate.edu> wrote:
> Hello, everyone.
>
> We are experiencing a bit of confusion here.  For years, we have been
> subscribing to India Today International in print.  Recently, we received a
> couple of issues of the title India Today.  I thought at first, it was just
> a slight variation of title, like sometimes happens, but the two titles have
> different enumeration.  In our journal vendor's, it says "No Longer
> Available In This Media" for the status of the title on our subscription.  I
> cannot find that there is a new record in OCLC and there is nothing inside
> the journal or on the publisher's website, yet it seems like there must have
> been a title change.  Does anyone know what is going on with this title?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Barbara M. Pope, MALS
> Periodicals/Reference Librarian
> Axe Library
> Pittsburg State University
> 1701 S. Broadway
> Pittsburg KS  66762
> 620-235-4884
> bpope@pittstate.edu

> . Do NOT include a subject line. Type as an email message these two words:
> SIGNOFF SERIALST
> * For additional information, see SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage
> Guidelines.

Laura J. Secord
Serials & Preservation Librarian
DeWitt Wallace Library
Macalester College
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN  55105
651-696-6701

    Do NOT include a subject line. Type as an email message these two words: SIGNOFF SERIALST
* For additional information, see  the SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines <http://www.uvm.edu/~bmaclenn/serialst.html>