OCLC Local Holdings Record (LHR) question Sarah Glasser (03 Jul 2014 12:43 UTC)
Re: OCLC Local Holdings Record (LHR) question Steven C Shadle (03 Jul 2014 16:54 UTC)

Re: OCLC Local Holdings Record (LHR) question Steven C Shadle 03 Jul 2014 16:54 UTC

Hi Sally,

IMO, it makes the most sense to have your OCLC holdings mirror your local cataloging treatment decisions.  This is pretty much a requirement for WorldCat Local/WorldCat Discovery libraries but I think it makes sense generally.

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian            shadle@u.washington.edu
Box 352900 - University of Washington Libraries
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                             Phone: (206) 685-3983

* For additional information, see  the SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines <http://www.uvm.edu/~bmaclenn/serialst.html>