JSTOR Weeding - check the missing issue lists from JSTOR Diane Westerfield (22 Oct 2014 16:10 UTC)
Re: JSTOR Weeding - check the missing issue lists from JSTOR Diane Westerfield (23 Oct 2014 15:47 UTC)
Re: JSTOR Weeding - check the missing issue lists from JSTOR Robert Terrio (23 Oct 2014 16:03 UTC)

Re: JSTOR Weeding - check the missing issue lists from JSTOR Robert Terrio 23 Oct 2014 16:03 UTC

Hi,

If you right-click on that link, you can save the spreadsheet in Excel format.

Best,

Robert Terrio

Talbott Library
Westminster Choir College of Rider University
101 Walnut Lane
Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 609.921.7100 ex. 8296
Fax: 609.497.0243