Re: Science journals for sale Moreno, Pierrette 10 Apr 2015 14:58 UTC

From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of SERIALST automatic digest system
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2015 10:00 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: SERIALST Digest - 8 Apr 2015 to 9 Apr 2015 (#2015-72)

  1. Science journals for sale (2)
  2. Serial Jobbers (5)

or click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1

Date:    Thu, 9 Apr 2015 13:50:02 +0000
From:    "Martinez, Elaine C." <elaine.martinez@SWRI.ORG>
Subject: Re: Science journals for sale

Hi Dana,

Here is the link to the Duplicate Exchange Union (DEU) listserv.  You can advertise excess library content.  I am not sure if your professor's items can be sold.
Just a thought..

http://www.ala.org/alcts/mgrps/ecoms/deu#want

Elaine

Elaine C. Martinez, ILL
Thomas Baker Slick Memorial Library
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI)
210.522.5368

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.

Date:    Thu, 9 Apr 2015 14:38:41 +0000
From:    "Belcher, Dana M." <dbelcher@ECOK.EDU>

Thanks!  I wasn't aware of this group.