LGBT Journal Recommendations Cabot, Amanda (09 Jun 2015 20:02 UTC)
Re: LGBT Journal Recommendations Williams, Ginger (09 Jun 2015 21:14 UTC)
Re: LGBT Journal Recommendations Moorthy, Anuradha (10 Jun 2015 12:44 UTC)
Re: LGBT Journal Recommendations Martin, Rebecca Y (10 Jun 2015 13:13 UTC)

Re: LGBT Journal Recommendations Martin, Rebecca Y 10 Jun 2015 13:13 UTC

Amanda,

You may want to review the contents list for the "LGBT Life" database from EBSCO to get some ideas for individual titles you want to pursue, or perhaps the entire database will spark your interest: https://www.ebscohost.com/academic/lgbt-life-with-full-text. There is also the GenderWatch database from ProQuest: http://www.proquest.com/products-services/genderwatch.html.

Additionally, a free online resource is QZAP, the Queer Zine Archive Project: http://archive.qzap.org/.

Lastly, you may want to take a look at LibGuides created for LGBTQIA+ studies. I know of the program at UCLA: http://guides.library.ucla.edu/c.php?g=180235&p=1188280, but of course there may be and are likely others. You could also ask a bibliographer with specialization/focus in the subject area like at San Diego State: http://library.sdsu.edu/guides/sub.php?id=200.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Rebecca Y. Martin
Digital & Bibliographic Resources Librarian
Fineman and Pappas Law Libraries
Boston University School of Law
765 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215