OCLC/EBSCO Full Text Finder Issues? Amanda Moeller (05 Oct 2015 17:48 UTC)
Re: OCLC/EBSCO Full Text Finder Issues? Sandra Thomas (05 Oct 2015 20:42 UTC)
Re: OCLC/EBSCO Full Text Finder Issues? Judith koveleskie (05 Oct 2015 22:52 UTC)
Re: OCLC/EBSCO Full Text Finder Issues? DeVerger, Melissa (11 Nov 2015 15:15 UTC)

Re: OCLC/EBSCO Full Text Finder Issues? Sandra Thomas 05 Oct 2015 20:42 UTC

We are moving to Full Text Finder the end of November so I can't answer the question your proposing but I have a question for you?  What exactly do you mean by you are having major issues with OCLC databases not working with FullText Finder?  Do you mean the links from FullText Finder into the OCLC databases aren't working?

Sandra
From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] on behalf of Amanda Moeller [amoelle2@GUSTAVUS.EDU]
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 12:48 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] OCLC/EBSCO Full Text Finder Issues?

Hello everyone,

When our library was switched to EBSCO Full Text Finder, we began to
have major issues with OCLC databases not working with that product. We
have had a ticket in with OCLC about this for quite some time and were
told it would be moved up the priority list if more libraries reported
this issue. I would appreciate hearing from any library that has
experienced the same problem and hope to compile a list of those
affected in the hopes of moving it up the priority list.

Amanda Moeller

--
Amanda Moeller
Serials Manager