Re: Connecting to Duke University Press ebooks off campus Kimberly Steinle (06 Jan 2016 17:50 UTC)

Re: Connecting to Duke University Press ebooks off campus Kimberly Steinle 06 Jan 2016 17:50 UTC

Dear Colleagues,
We've already shared this information directly with James at Cambridge, but I wanted to share with the rest of the list as well.

The EZ Proxy stanza for the e-Duke Books Scholarly Collection is

T e-Duke Books Scholarly Collection
U http://read.dukeupress.edu
HJ read.dukeupress.edu
HJ reader.dukeupress.edu
DJ dukeupress.edu

We're working directly with OCLC to get the stanza up on their site as quickly as possible.

In regards to Shibboleth access, we and HighWire are examining the login workflow, with an eye toward improving the library user's experience.

Thanks, James, for bringing this to our attention. If anyone has trouble accessing e-Duke Books content, or is using Shibboleth successfully for the collection and is willing to share details, please feel free to contact me directly. We want to do everything we can to ensure libraries are able to set up user access easily.

Kim

Kimberly Steinle
Library Relations and Sales Manager
Duke University Press