Overlap analysis options Patty Clark (16 Feb 2016 16:42 UTC)
Re: Overlap analysis options Martin, Susan (16 Feb 2016 17:04 UTC)
Re: Overlap analysis options Melissa Belvadi (16 Feb 2016 17:39 UTC)
Re: Overlap analysis options Dana Thomas (16 Feb 2016 17:19 UTC)
Re: Overlap analysis options Flanders, Jo (16 Feb 2016 18:23 UTC)
Re: Overlap analysis options Roen Janyk (16 Feb 2016 18:38 UTC)
Re: Overlap analysis options Hoyte, Daniel (16 Feb 2016 18:38 UTC)
Re: Overlap analysis options Melissa Belvadi (16 Feb 2016 18:41 UTC)
Re: Overlap analysis options Gordon Coleman (17 Feb 2016 01:09 UTC)
Re: Overlap analysis options Sandra Wong (17 Feb 2016 01:57 UTC)
Re: Overlap analysis options Edwardo Gil (17 Feb 2016 14:28 UTC)

Re: Overlap analysis options Gordon Coleman 17 Feb 2016 01:09 UTC

Hi all.

Several others have already answered the question, but just to chime in: I know the CUFTS lists are up to date because the staff who do much of the updating work report to me. They have a monthly schedule they follow, e.g. Ebsco lists (150+) are updated in week one, Gale lists in week two, and so on. Sometimes things get a little behind due to competing commitments at different times of the year, but on the whole they stay on top of it nicely. The staff who do the work are our former binding staff - they still do what little binding work we still have, but their major role now is maintaining title lists for the knowledge base and link resolver service we offer. It's quite an achievement (not mine, one of my predecessors in this role) that they carried out this "pivot" in their job duties.

In fairness to others also doing this kind of work, I'll point out that the great folks in Colorado also offer a title list comparison tool "Decision Support" built off the side of their Gold Rush knowledge base and link resolver. Decision Support can be licensed by a single library for a fairly reasonable price. See https://www.coalliance.org/software/gold-rush and https://www.coalliance.org/software/gold-rush/join-gold-rush for details.

Cheers,
Gordon

Gordon Coleman
Head, Acquisitions & Serials