Linking from Web of Science Edwardo Gil (30 Mar 2016 12:54 UTC)
Re: Linking from Web of Science Ihli, Monica Inez (Monica) (30 Mar 2016 13:02 UTC)
Re: Linking from Web of Science Anne Liebst (30 Mar 2016 13:08 UTC)
Re: Linking from Web of Science Edwardo Gil (30 Mar 2016 13:47 UTC)
Re: Linking from Web of Science Shari Johnson (30 Mar 2016 14:50 UTC)
Re: Linking from Web of Science Anne Liebst (30 Mar 2016 15:03 UTC)

Re: Linking from Web of Science Ihli, Monica Inez (Monica) 30 Mar 2016 13:02 UTC

Hi Eduardo,
While we do not use EBSCO's product, I would recommend contacting EBSCO first to confirm the base URL that you should be providing vendors. Then contact Web of Science and confirm that the base URL used for constructing openurls is correct. I believe that the Entitlements team at Thomson Reuters is who manages this aspect of accounts. This not managed through institutional admin interface for WoS.

Thomson Reuters Entitlements: ts.websetups@thomson.com

Monica Ihli
ORCID: 0000-0001-6907-6167
Hodges Library, University of Tennessee
United States of America
Office Phone: 1+ 865.974.2885
Email: mihli1@utk.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Edwardo Gil
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 8:55 AM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] Linking from Web of Science

Good morning,

Our library subscribes to Web of Science and Medline through Thomson Reuters.  We have a check for full text button which links to journals we subscribe.  This link out has not been working for weeks and who knows maybe longer.  We did not have this problem before.  We have EBSCO's EDS/Full Text Finder.  Have any of you experienced this problem
I hate to say is only us.   The primary function of Web of Science is
who cites who and all the wonderful information they present such as grants etc.  However it is useful for our faculty and students to be able to link to an article we subscribe.

Thank you I know you folks are always helpful

--
Eduardo Gil
Head of the Periodicals Department

or click the following link: