Re: OCLC access - is anyone else experiencing access problems with OCLC? Baker, Darlejean (Deej) (dbc) (18 Jan 2017 15:12 UTC)
Re: OCLC access - is anyone else experiencing access problems with OCLC? Baker, Darlejean (Deej) (dbc) (18 Jan 2017 15:13 UTC)
Re: OCLC access - is anyone else experiencing access problems with OCLC? Ehlert, Mark K. (19 Jan 2017 16:40 UTC)

Re: OCLC access - is anyone else experiencing access problems with OCLC? Ehlert, Mark K. 19 Jan 2017 16:40 UTC

From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Dominic Benson
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 10:20 AM

> You may be aware of OCLC’s system alerts web
> page: https://www.oclc.org/support/systemalerts.en.html

And when that page goes down, I have had good luck consulting OCLC's Twitter account.  It's public, so anybody can read the tweets.

https://twitter.com/OCLC

--
Mark K. Ehlert                 O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library
Cataloging and Metadata        University of St. Thomas

  "Experience is by industry achieved // And perfected by the swift course of time"--Shakespeare, "Two Gentlemen of Verona," Act I, Scene iii

or click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1