JSTOR Collections Overlap? Barbara Pope (07 Feb 2018 17:08 UTC)
Re: JSTOR Collections Overlap? Bernd-Christoph Kämper (08 Feb 2018 15:17 UTC)

Re: JSTOR Collections Overlap? Bernd-Christoph Kämper (UB) 08 Feb 2018 15:17 UTC

Am 07.02.2018 um 18:08 schrieb Barbara Pope:
> Hello, everyone. We have JSTOR Arts and Sciences Collections 1, 2, 3, and 7. Today, I did an overlap analysis with our ERM to see if there are any volumes we can weed. I actually found overlap between the collections on 14 titles, but they are not supposed to overlap. I have been managing our electronic resources for 13 years now and have never seen overlap between them. Has anyone else noticed this?
>
> Sincerely,

Are you sure? I checked the same lists (taken from
https://www.jstor.org/librarians/products/journals/multi-discipline)
with Excel matching and found no overlap at all.

Best regards,

Bernd-Christoph

or click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1