Re: Getting of copy of your mail message Joyce Gartrell 30 Oct 1990 13:12 UTC

> Joyce Gatrell mentioned that she wasn't sure that her mail messages
> were getting through to the list.  If you're interested in getting a
> copy of your own mail message, you can set your SERIALST options to
> do so by sending a message to LISTSERV.  In a CMS environment you just
> need to type the following at the CMS "ready" prompt:
>     TELL LISTSERV AT UVMVM SET SERIALST REPRO
> In other environments, you need to send a mail message to LISTSERV@UVMVM
> containing the following:
>     SET SERIALST REPRO
>

> Peggy Yetter
> Systems Analyst
> University of Pennsylvania
> Library Systems Office
> (215)898-4824

Thanks, Peggy.  The fact that you responded to my message tells me that
they are getting through.  I'll have to think about whether I want to
read them in SERIALST as well as in my local system (I copy myself in
the local system), but thanks for the tip as to how to do it.

Joyce Gartrell
Head, Serials Cataloging
Columbia University Libraries
NYC