Serials check-in staff ERCELAA@VUCTRVAX.BITNET 31 Mar 1992 16:56 UTC

From: "Anne E. McKee" <ICAEM@ASUACAD.BITNET>
Subject: Serials ck-in staff
To: ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu

1. Number of staff who handle check-in:
   While all of my staff can check-in both periodicals and serials; I have one
full-time staff who checks in serials and one quarter time person (she works i
n serials public service the other 3/4ths time) who handles periodicals
check-in.

2. Number of serials:
   Presently, right at 3,000 current serial subscriptions

3. Gov't Docs:
   Yes, my unit also handles ALL Government Documents and State Documents,
regardless of whether they are serials or monographs.

  Hope this info helps!!

Anne E. McKee   Bibliographic Services Librarian  ASU-West
(602) 543-8541