Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1992 16:37:30 EST
From: Susan Davis <UNLSDB@UBVM.BITNET>

Those Haworth titles are generally priced per volume, and lately, most of
them have been publishing 2 volumes per year.  It could be that the
Ulrich's price is the volume price, whereas the EBSCO price would be
a complete year.  If you already subscribe and have issues to examine
you should consult them for a better picture of the price.

Remember too, that information in any print directory is out of date the
minute it is printed.  I know Ulrichs comes out in the fall, therefore,
they may not have the actual 1992 price. I do not know when the Serials
Directory is published, if it is later in the order cycle, it could have
a more recent price.

I am sorry I did not have time to check the prices against our own
payment files, or in our vendor's online system.

Susan Davis/Head, Periodicals
University at Buffalo