Unsolicited Journals Birdie MacLennan 08 Apr 1992 02:16 UTC

Date:         Tue, 7 Apr 1992 16:06:03 CST
From:         Gaele Gillespie <GGILLESP@UKANVM.BITNET>
Subject:      Unsolicited Serials

This is in reply to the original message from Steve Murden regarding
Unsolicited serials:

We do something similar to what Susan Zappan/Folsom Library described in her
response, with similar positive results which I also feel are cost effective.
We work the "unsoliciteds" in with our procedures for "unidentifieds", and
are always on the look-out for those deceptive unsolicited invoices, too --
our on-line payments & accounting module has really helped in that area!

E. Gaele Gillespie / Asst. Head, Serials     University of Kansas Libraries