Malaysian Newspapers Marcella Lesher 27 Jul 1992 18:22 UTC

 ---------------------------- Text of forwarded message -----------------------
Date:         Mon, 27 Jul 1992 11:29:00 CST
From:         ACADMARC@STMARYTX
Subject:      Malaysian Newspapers

Is anyone on the list receiving large quantities of unrequested
Malaysian newspapers from the Malaysian Embassy.  We have been
inundated with these newspapers which have been sent first class
postage to our University and end up in the periodicals department
of the library.  I recently sent a letter to the Embassy requesting
that they take us off of their "list" but it does not seem to have done
any good.

Marcella Lesher
St. Mary's Univ.--San Antonio
Bitnet:  ACADMARC@STMARYTX