Policies on faculty subs Birdie MacLennan 25 Sep 1992 00:25 UTC

2 messages, 26 lines:
-------------------------

Date:         Thu, 24 Sep 1992 13:38:10 EDT
From:         "SCOTT DENLINGER, FOX CHASE CANCER CENTER"
                    <denlinger@SHRSYS.HSLC.ORG>
Subject:      RE: Policies on faculty subs

If I might ask, could this discussion also take place in public?  Our library
is occasionally approached by faculty who inquire about whether they should
do this.  We have the usual concerns about complete volumes, missing issues
which the individual forgets to (or doesn't want to) forward.  Published dis-
cussion of this topic would be useful to browse.

S. Denlinger

Date:         Thu, 24 Sep 92 07:52:35 EST
From:         Ann Okerson <ann@cni.org>
Subject:      Citations

Well, I've had several messages from people saying, I want one too & let
me know if you find any!  So maybe it's an article that needs to be
written?

Ann