Re: Source for Real Journal Prices for '93 Mitch Turitz 31 Mar 1993 21:08 UTC

I want to thank everyone who responded to my request for sources for real
journal prices for '93 subscriptions.  Almost immediately after posting
it, I was contacted by Faxon, who not only told me that they CAN provide
us with the information, but they ran the report and shipped it to us by
Fed Express over the weekend.  We are very grateful for those Faxon people
who read the messages and were able to respond so quickly.  This clears up
a problem we have had with miscommunication and is an excellent example of
why it is very useful to have vendors participate on our list(s).

Once again,  I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE RESPONSES I RECEIVED and hope I
can return the favor sometime.

-- Mitch

p.s. below is a response I got suggesting that we contact Swets.  I have
included the information in case anyone else finds it useful.

             Mitch Turitz, Serials Librarian
             San Francisco State University Library