Electronic Load of Invoice Data on CARL (fwd) Marcia Tuttle 19 Mar 1993 03:18 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1993 15:25:00 PDT
From: BELLGARRISON@GONZAGA.EDU
Subject: Electronic Load of Invoice Data on CARL

We will be implementing the CARL serials subsystem shortly and are
interested in any information relating to the electronic load (diskette or
tape) of invoice data relating to periodical subscriptions handled by
either Faxon or EBSCO.  We have heard that this is possible or actually
occurring at CARL sites but we have no specifics.  Who is doing this? How
is it being done?  With which vendor?  Who made the arrangements? What are
the problems, if any?  Thank you for pointing us in the right direction.

Eileen Bell-Garrison Head, Technical Services Foley Center, Gonzaga
University Bellgarrison@Gonzaga.edu