Yearly cost of maintaining a serial title (Judy Andrews) Marcia Tuttle 22 Apr 1993 05:31 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1993 16:31:00 PDT
From: Judy Andrews <jandrews@REED.EDU>
Subject: Yearly cost of maintaining a serial title

Has anyone done a study or does anyone know of a study to find out how much
it costs to maintain a serial title?  I am thinking of purchase cost,
service charges, cost of personnel when processing the material, bindery
costs and anything else your can think of!  Our library would like to use
this information to help professors realize the "true" cost of a new serial
title.  Many thanks for any help you can give me.

Judy Andrews, Reed College
Portland, Oregon
jandrews@reed.edu