Previous NASIG Library Science Student Grant Recipients ANN ERCELAWN 26 May 1993 16:09 UTC

**Please reply directly to Lisa, not to SERIALST--ed.

Date: Wed, 26 May 1993 10:55:41 CST-6CDT
From: "Lisa A. Macklin" <LMACKLIN@LIBRARY.UNT.EDU>
Subject: Previous NASIG Library Science Student Grant Recipients

This message is cross-posted to several lists.  Please excuse the
duplication.

The NASIG Library Science Student Grant Committee is completing a
follow-up survey of previous grant recipients.  The following list of
grant recipients are those that have not yet been contacted by the
committee.  If you know any of these former students and can help the
committee contact them, please respond directly to me.  This list
includes the name, library school and date of award for the grant
recipients.

Susan Huff  Clarion University of Pennsylvania
    Grant awarded in 1988
Robin Lindsay  University of South Carolina
    Grant awarded in 1988
Juedi Kleindienst  North Carolina Central University
    Grant awarded in 1989
Adriana Rossini  University of Toronto
    Grant awarded in 1989
David O'Connor  University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
    Grant awarded in 1990
Nancy Wolf  University of Western Ontario
    Grant awarded in 1990

The survey the committee has prepared is one page and completely
painless to fill out.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  Please
remember to respond to me and not to the list.

THANKS!

Lisa A. Macklin                     Internet:LMACKLIN@Library.unt.edu
Serials Records Librarian           Bitnet: LMACKLIN@UNTVAX
University of North Texas           Phone: (817) 565-2517
Denton, TX 76203                    FAX: (817) 565-2955