re. EBSCONET / Internet problems (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 03 Jun 1993 17:00 UTC

2 messages, 39 lines:
-------------------------

Date:         Thu, 3 Jun 1993 08:41:56 -0500
From:         Curt LeMay <Curt.N.LeMay@UWRF.EDU>
Subject:      Re: EBSCONET / Internet problems

When your get stuck in EBSCONET have you tried Control Z to clear the
screen and then type Menu to get into the main menu?  We use EBSCONET
via InterNet and had trouble at first too, but now it's working fine.
You might write our Automation Guru:  Linda.M.Olson@uwrf.edu to ask
her how they solved it.  She's on vacation this week though.

Hope this helps,

Curt LeMay
Collection Development Librarian
Rm. B-52, Chalmer Davee Library
UW-River Falls
River Falls, WI  54022
715-425-3360
[Curt.N.LeMay@uwrf.edu]

----------------------------
Date:         Thu, 3 Jun 1993 08:35:13 -0500
From:         Pat Parshall <0700004@NORTHWEST.MISSOURI.EDU>

Mitch,  Occasionally I have trouble logging into Ebsconet.  We have our own
terminal supplied by EBSCO, with a modem tied into our phone lines.  Since we
got this, Most of my problems claiming have been solved.  Call the office and
ask for Sabine' and see if she can help direct you to the right offices to get
the claiming terminal.  The number I use when claiming is 1-800-222-0555.
Hope this helps.

Pat Parshall-Owens Library
Periodicals Dept.
Northwest MO State University-800 University Drive
Maryville, MO 64468
0700004@northwest.missouri.edu