American Healthline (Connie Newman) ANN ERCELAWN 09 Sep 1993 18:19 UTC

Please reply to Connie, not to SERIALST. Thanks.--ed.
_______

Date: 09 Sep 1993 12:13:14 -0500
From: CJ <NEUMAN@ADMIN.HEALTH.STATE.MN.US>
Subject: AMERICAN HEALTHLINE

I'm wondering if anyone on the list has had trouble getting American
Healthline (the electronic newsletter of the American Political
Network) this week.

I have tried to contact the publisher by Fax and e-mail; but so far
no response.  I was hoping I could find out from someone if they have
had trouble, or if they have heard of any difficulties concerning
American Healthline.  Please reply directly to me.  My internet
address appears in my signature (neuman@admin.health.state.mn.us).
Thanks in advance.

Connie J. Neuman, Library Services           __/\__________
Minnesota Department of Health               | INFORMATION /
717 Delaware St SE, PO Box 9441              |   ARE     /
Minneapolis, MN 55440-9441                   <   US!    |
612-623-5091    FAX: 612-623-5385            |           \
Internet:  neuman@admin.health.state.mn.us   |_____________\