Re: Incorrect frequency Nancy Birkrem 16 Sep 1993 20:38 UTC

 I am responding only to the simplest part of this question.  That is the
common misunderstanding of the difference between "Biannual" and "Biennial."
The former, used by Haworth, means twice a year as is apparently what is
the actual situtation.  The latter and more frequently encountered term,
means every two years.

 As to the explanatory message from Haworth-- what -can- one say about such
a mess.

Nancy Birkrem
Serials Cataloguing Librarian
Mt. Holyoke College