Re: Periodical holdings printout (Diane Altimari) Marcia Tuttle 27 Oct 1993 05:04 UTC

**THIRD TRY**  -mt

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 14:03:47 EST
From: Diane Altimari <ALTIMARID@law-lib.law.nova.edu>
Subject: Re: Periodical holdings printout (Barbara Klintworth)

We at Nova Law use, Peter D Ward in Ann Arbor, MI for our
Acquisitions List.  The titles on the list are downloaded from our
OCLC tape.  He does a beautiful, professional job.

Peter Ward could be contacted at 313-665-3520 or faxed at 313-665-
3924.

Diane Altimari
Nova Univ. Law Library
Altimarid@law-lib.law.nova.edu