Asking for help (Varadi Gyorgy) Marcia Tuttle 22 Nov 1993 08:36 UTC

Please reply to Varadi Gyorgy, not to serialst. Thanks! -Marcia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 15:03:35 +0100
From: H1815VAR%HUELLA.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu
Subject: Asking for help

    Dear Colleagues,

  I would like to ask for your help.

  I would need the address of the Editorial Board or publisher of journal
  "Feminist Review".

  I know only the publisher's name. It's "Feminist Review Collective"

  I also know that it's somewhere in London, but I don't know their address.
  Would you please help me to write or ask someone to write me the Editorial
  Board's or the Publisher's exact address ? We need it very badly.

    As I am not a member of your list, please send your reply to my
  e-mail box. It is as follows:

  h1815var@huella.bitnet

    Thank you for your kindness.

                     Yours sincerely,