Can Anyone Help Me? (Connie J. Neumann) Marcia Tuttle 23 Nov 1993 05:09 UTC

Please reply to Connie Neumann, not serialst. Thanks. -Marcia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1993 08:47:25 -0500
From: CJ <NEUMAN@MDH-ADMIN.HEALTH.STATE.MN.US>
Subject: Can Anyone Help Me?

I am looking for an issue of Acta Gastroenterologica Belginca to
purchase.  I cannot locate an address for the publisher.  Any
information anyone can supply would be greatly appreciated.

Info I do have is Volume 56, supplement, 1993.  Please reply directly
to me at neuman@mdh-admin.health.state.mn.us

Thank you in advance.

Connie J. Neuman, Library Services              __/\__________
Minnesota Department of Health                  | INFORMATION /
717 Delaware St SE, PO Box 9441                 |   ARE     /
Minneapolis, MN 55440-9441                      <   US!    |
612-623-5091    FAX: 612-623-5385               |           \
Internet:  neuman@mdh-admin.health.state.mn.us  |_____________\