PC World Microfilm (Doug DeLong) Marcia Tuttle 23 Nov 1993 11:50 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1993 14:28:50 CDT
From: "_Doug DeLong, Illinois State University"
 <AXVISDG%UICVMC.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu>
Subject: PC World Microfilm

 We recently were asked to switch our UMI microfilm subscription for PC WORLD
 from the "regular" edition to the "Lotus" edition.  We were told by UMI that
 they did not have rights to the "Lotus" edition.  We are providing UMI with
 information on the "Lotus" edition; if other libraries would also like the
 microfilm edition to be of the "Lotus" edition I would suggest you contact
 your UMI rep.

 Douglas A. DeLong, Acquisitions Librarian
 Milner Library, Illinois State University, Normal, IL  61761
 Tel: (309)438-3450______Bitnet:  AXVISDG@UICVMC.BITNET
 Fax: (309)438-3676