Holiday Gopher (fwd) Mitch Turitz 17 Dec 1993 01:11 UTC

Okay, so this message is off-scope and was cross-posted to AUTOCAT (among
other lists).  But the editor is feeling a little frivolous tonite and
thought that some of SERIALST's subscribers might also be interested.
I'm just about to go check it out, myself.   -- Birdie

Forwarding message about HOLIDAY GOPHER. -- Mitch

  _^_                                                 _^_
( ___ )-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-( ___ )
 |   |                                               |   |
 |   |     Mitch Turitz, Serials Librarian           |   |
 |   |     San Francisco State University Library    |   |
 |   |     Internet: turitz@sfsu.edu                 |   |
 |   |                                               |   |
( ___ )-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-( ___ )
   V                                                   V
       Rule #1: Don't let the small stuff upset you.
       Rule #2: It's ALL small stuff.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 09:28:40 -0800 (PST)
From: "Maria U. Garrido" <garrido@sfsu.edu>
To: Systems Interest Group <berlwitz@sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu>,
     turitz@sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu
Subject: Holiday Gopher (fwd)

Happy Holidaze, Everyone.

**                                                            **
Maria Garrido                              Phone: (415) 338-1455
Electronic Access Coordinator              FAX:   (415) 338-6199
J. Paul Leonard Library
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 946132                email:  garrido@sfsu.edu
**                                                            **
--------------

Date:         Thu, 16 Dec 1993 15:04:22 ITA
Sender: "NEWNIR-L:New NIR services and OPAC Announcements and Descriptions"
 <NEWNIR-L%ITOCSIVM.BITNET@vm.cnuce.cnr.it>
From: Fabio Metitieri <METITIER@ITOCSIVM.CSI.IT>
Subject:      Holiday Gopher
To: Multiple recipients of list NEWNIR-L
 <NEWNIR-L%ITOCSIVM.BITNET@vm.cnuce.cnr.it>

Forwarded by Fabio Metitieri

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 19:36:29 -0800

Sender: "JEFF GUIDE - SYSTEM MANAGER, MAC & TI SIGS" <TELEDATA@delphi.com>
Subject: Internet Holiday Gopher

    A very special holiday announcement from Delphi Internet Services,
Cambridge, MA.

    Delphi is pleased to offer to the Internet community the HOLIDAY GOPHER.
Point your Gopher Servers toward a world family entertainment and enjoyment
this holiday season.

type= 1
name= Internet Holiday Gopher
host= delphi.com
port= 70
                            -----------------

1   A DELPHI INTERNET SERVICES HOLIDAY GOPHER WELCOME! Text
2   A FREE HOLIDAY FAX                                 Menu
3   BOOKS AND STORIES FOR THE HOLIDAYS                 Menu
4   GRAPHICS                                           Menu
5   HORTICULTURAL CARE AND IDEAS AROUND THE HOME       Menu
6   MUSIC AND SONGS FOR THE HOLIDAYS                   Menu
7   RECIPES FOR THE HOLIDAYS FROM AROUND THE WORLD     Menu
8   SPECIAL MISC. HOLIDAY ITEMS                        Menu
9   THE ROAD CONDITIONS DURING THE HOLIDAYS            Menu
10  WEATHER REPORTS AND FORECASTS DURING THE HOLIDAYS  Menu

                            -----------------

                      WELCOME TO THE DELPHI HOLIDAY GOPHER

                   THE ONLY GOPHER OF ITS TYPE.....WORLDWIDE

The Holiday Gopher you are about to enjoy is a compilation of scores of
Internet Sites from around the world that have information in various
forms showing the Holiday Spirit.

In our continuing search for excellence, any information you may have
that will enrich all those accessing the Holiday Gopher is appreciated.

The Holiday Gopher will be available through the holiday season.

Please direct any comments or suggestions to the following address:

Thanks!

Jeff Guide
teledata@delphi.com