INQUIRY (David Iversen) Marcia Tuttle 09 Feb 1994 03:14 UTC

Please respond to David Iversen, not serialst. Thanks! -Marcia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 1994 11:40:27 -0500
From: IVERSEN%RIDER.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu
To: Multiple recipients of list SEREDIT <SEREDIT%UVMVM.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu>
Subject: INQUIRY

Dear SERIALSTers,
        We have a professor here who would like subscription information
for a journal. He says the title is: "JOURNAL OF EDUCATION IN(FOR?) MIS".
I have been unable to locate this title in Ulrich's, The Serials Directory,
or in OCLC. Do any of you recognize this title and/or know how to
subscribe to it? I believe the "MIS" bit is Management Information
Systems.

        Thanks for your help!

        David Iversen
        Catalog/Serials Librarian