Re: IEE Proceedings Joanne Kuhn 11 Mar 1994 17:35 UTC

----------------

Hi, Nancy.  The cataloguer responsible for title changes here tells me
that the fact that new ISSNs have been assigned was the deciding
factor for her in determining that the titles have changed.  Also the
245 $p portions of the former parts f and i have changed plus a new
proceedings title has been added: Vision, image and signal processing;
this last appears to have separated from the former part i
(Communications, speech and vision) and from the former part f (Radar and
signal processing).  Hope this helps.

Joanne Kuhn
Head, Serials Cataloguing Unit
Library