Bibliographic Utilities and Serials (Vera Gubnitskaia) ANN ERCELAWN 25 Mar 1994 13:55 UTC

Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 08:15:31 -0500
From: Vera Gubnitskai <vgubnits@MAILER.FSU.EDU>
Subject: Bibliographic utilities and serials

Please reply directly to Vera Gubnitskaia, not to SERIALST -- ed.

Hi,

I am a student at School of Library and Information Studies. I am working
on presentation about the use of bibliographic utilities (especially RLIN
and OCLC) in serials management. So far, I could not find any current
information on this topic. Can anybody tell me how do you use it in your
library? Any response will be appreciated. My e-mail address:

vgubnits@mailer.fsu.edu

Thank you!

Vera Gubnitskaia