Bibliographic Utilities and Serials -- Thanks (Vera Gubnitskaia) ANN ERCELAWN 30 Mar 1994 01:17 UTC

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 11:56:07 -0500
From: Vera Gubnitskai <vgubnits@MAILER.FSU.EDU>
Subject: bibliographic utilities and serials

Thanks to everyone who responded to my bibliographic utilities query. May
be, someone can also tell me what (if any) OCLC/RLIN products and services
does your library use for serials control, check-in, claiming, binding,
routing, etc. Are there any links between these products and services and
EBSCO, FAXON, and other serials vendors? I still cannot find any
information about use of RLIN, its products (software, etc.) and services
in all of the activities mentioned above. Thanks to you, there is a little
light at the end of my tunnel, but there is still some darkness around.
I will appreciate your responses.

Thank you!
Vera Gubnitskaia

e-mail: vgubnits@mailer.fsu.edu