Recorders (i.e., musical) at NASIG (Richard Jizba) Birdie MacLennan 30 Apr 1994 17:26 UTC

Please reply to Richard Jizba, not to SERIALST.  Thanks.  --ed.

--------------------------Original message---------------------------

Date:     Fri, 29 Apr 94 20:00:47 CDT
From:     Richard Jizba <richj@CUHSL.CREIGHTON.EDU>
          Health Sci. Library 280-5142
Subject:  Recorders at NASIG

Dear SERIALST subscribers:

If you play recorder and are going to the NASIG meeting June 2nd
in Vancouver maybe we could squeeze in a recorder session. I play
soprano & alto and have music for duets, trios, quartets & quintets.

I've only been playing recorder for a couple of years, so I'd be glad
to play with anyone who's "just a beginner".

Please contact me at richj@cuhsl.creighton.edu as I am not a subscriber
to this list.

Richard Jizba
Manager, Reference Services
Collection Development Coordinator

Health Sciences Library            voice: (402) 280-5142
Creighton University                 fax: (402) 280-5134
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, Nebraska  68178          Internet: richj@cuhsl.creighton.edu