Performance criteria/standards for serials staff (Virginia Lingle) Ann Ercelawn 31 May 1994 13:31 UTC

Date: Tue, 31 May 1994 08:59:12 -0500 (EST)
From: Health Sciences Libraries Consortium <serialst@SHRSYS.HSLC.ORG>
Subject: Performance criteria/standards for serials staff

Currently, I am responsible for writing performance criteria/standards for
library staff that manage our serials collection of about 2000 active titles
and about 90,000 volumes.  We are a library for both a medical school and a
hospital.  Have any SERIALST subscribers written criteria/standards that
could be shared, or does anyone have suggestions, tips, known literature
citations they can recommend.  Please send any comments/suggestions to:

Virginia Lingle
Senior Assistant Librarian
Cataloging and Serials
Hershey Medical Center Library