Re: Looking for Info on an ALCTS Brochure (Cindy Hepfer) Ann Ercelawn 20 Jun 1994 15:18 UTC

Date: Mon, 20 Jun 1994 10:51:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: Cindy Hepfer <HSLCINDY@UBVM.BITNET>
Subject: RE: Looking for Info on an ALCTS Brochure (Maggie Rioux)

The ALA ALCTS Serials Section Education Committee is developing the
brochure "Unraveling the Mystery of Serials: A Handbook," and what the
notice in the ALCTS Newsletter meant was that we hope to have all of
the pieces of the puzzle to lay out on the table at ALA Miami, and in
essence have the brochure completed and ready TO publish.

Anyone who is interested is welcome to attend the Serials Section
Education Committee which meets 11:30-12:30 on both Saturday and
Sunday.  The brochure is likely to be our main point of discussion.
The committee always welcomes guests.

Committee chair Pam Zager Rebarcak is at Iowa State, where she is head of Acq.
Her e-address is LB.PAZ@ISUMVS.IASTATE.EDU if you are not going to ALA
but would like to contact her.  When the brochure is published, I'm sure
it will be publicized.

Cindy Hepfer
SUNY at Buffalo Health Sciences Library
Internet: HSLCINDY@UBVM.CC.BUFFALO.EDU