CHEMICAL ABSTRACTS (fwd) Marcia Tuttle 29 Jun 1994 17:10 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 12:02:16 -0600
From:ACADMARC@STMARYTX.EDU
Subject: CHEMICAL ABSTRACTS

We have a collection of Chemical Abstracts dating from 1904 to 1973
that have received virtually no use in several years.  We do not have
a graduate program in chemistry.  Our science librarian has given the
o.k. to discard them.  I've tried a commercial buyer who would have
taken part of the collection but we were lacking the decennial indexes
that they were really interested in.  I am reluctant to list them on
the duplicate exchange union because of the large size of the collection.

I've perused the SERIALST archives and read some questions that were
similar to mine but didn't see any answers.  Does anyone have any
advice on what I should be trying to do with them?  Has anyone listed
on DEU?  What kind of response did you get?

Would anyone on this list like to have them?  We'll send them to you
for the cost of postage.

Marcella Lesher
Periodicals
St. Mary's Univ., San Antonio